Creating a YouTube button in Forscene:
- Go to the publishing menu from your Forscene account homepage.
- Click “New publishing button”.
- A publishing module menu will appear. Select “Publish to YouTube” from the scroll menu and click OK.
- Allow Forscene access to your YouTube account by clicking the “Request access to YouTube account” button.
- Click create.
You only have to create this button once! You won’t have to repeat those steps in the future.
Distributing to YouTube from Forscene
- Open a new Forscene Edit window.
- Drag and drop your sequence to the newly created YouTube button.
- Enter the title, description, tags, category and visibility of your YouTube post from the publishing options.
- Click the Youtube button to open your sequence in YouTube.
- Wait for YouTube to process your video.
- Click publish.
That’s it! Your video has now been distributed to YouTube directly from your Forscene account!
Did you find this helpful? If you have any trouble exporting your video from Forscene, contact our support team.
Cloud-based eSports workflow for Gfinity
20th September 2017
Forscene at IBC 2017 – here’s what’s in store
12th September 2017
Forbidden’s Vision: the Why
4th July 2017
3 Post-Event Tactics to Wow Music Fans
12th June 2017
Jo Woolf delivering essential training for Edit Producers with Forscene
9th June 2017