Creating an MPEG2 button in Forscene:
- Go to the publishing menu from your Forscene account homepage.
- Click “New publishing button”.
- A publishing module menu will appear. Select “Publish to cloud” or “Publish to local folder” from the scroll menu and click OK.
- Select “Formats” and change TYPE to “MPEG2”
- Toggle settings if necessary then click “create”.
You only have to create this button once! You won’t have to repeat those steps in the future.
Distributing a MPEG from Forscene:
- Open a new Forscene Edit window.
- Drag and drop your sequence to the newly created MPEG2 button.
- Click the MPEG2 button, to open the MPEG2 publishing window.
- Double click on your sequence once it’s been published. This will open a download window.
- Right-click the hyperlink and download the file to your chosen folder.
That’s it! Your video has now distributed a MPEG from your Forscene account!
If you’re experiencing any trouble with Forscene, contact our support team here.
Cloud-based eSports workflow for Gfinity
20th September 2017
Forscene at IBC 2017 – here’s what’s in store
12th September 2017
Forbidden’s Vision: the Why
4th July 2017
3 Post-Event Tactics to Wow Music Fans
12th June 2017
Jo Woolf delivering essential training for Edit Producers with Forscene
9th June 2017