Creating an FCPX EDL button in Forscene:
- Go to the publishing menu from your Forscene account homepage.
- Click “New publishing button”.
- A publishing module menu will appear. Select “Publish to cloud” or “Publish to local folder” from the scroll menu and click OK.
- Select “Formats” and change TYPE to “FCPX EDL”
- Toggle settings if necessary then click “create”.
You only have to create this button once! You won’t have to repeat those steps in the future.
Distributing to Premiere from Forscene:
- Open a new Forscene Edit window.
- Drag and drop your sequence to the newly created FCPX button.
- Click the FCPX button, to open the FCPX publishing window.
- Double click on your sequence once published. This will open a download window.
- Click the hyperlink for your sequence, and download it to your chosen folder.
- Open Final Cut Pro X and import the FCPXML to reveal the sequence.
That’s it! Your video has now been distributed to Final Cut Pro X from your Forscene account!
Did you find this helpful? If you have any trouble exporting your video from Forscene, contact our support team.
Cloud-based eSports workflow for Gfinity
20th September 2017
Forscene at IBC 2017 – here’s what’s in store
12th September 2017
Forbidden’s Vision: the Why
4th July 2017
3 Post-Event Tactics to Wow Music Fans
12th June 2017
Jo Woolf delivering essential training for Edit Producers with Forscene
9th June 2017